Saturday, January 26, 2013

Our Praises from 2012!

 This is our praise book from 2012! In it are all of the answered prayers from last year. In the morning before we do school we take time to write a prayer request and put it in a box. Then we each grab a request from the box and pray over it. If God has answered the prayer we write praise on it and then put it aside. I also have a basket set up by the box with extra index cards and pens so they can write them down throughout the day.
 This was our stack from last year. I have some already in the book and these are the ones still waiting for me to get to them. Look at that stack! All answered prayers!
These are the pages I already have done. About 2 to a page front and back! I love sharing this with my kids and showing them that God does answer prayers.

P.S. Quite a few of these praises were for another baby! :)

I hope you are having a blessed year so far!

No comments: