Tuesday, May 01, 2012

In the home.

Face meet asphalt! :) Poor kid he fell off of his scooter the day before the party. He's still one of the cutest kids I know!!

Yesterday, I shared this blog post with my girls. They immediately ran to their room and began cleaning it again.  It looks so nice now. :)
Today, I plan to share this one. As I said before I want to share something about homemaking every day. I am also going to help out in a room today. Right now the kids are getting breakfast and finishing up room chores so I have a couple of minutes.
I also took some time to post to my homeschooling blog here. Today is the sixth anniversary of starting our homeschooling journey. I look back and I'm amazed at how far we've come, but also at how far we still need to go.
I will leave you with a quote about family. It is supposed to be by Winston Churchill, one of my favorite people in history. I'd never heard this attributed to him before so I can't promise for sure he said this, but I do love the quote!

“There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human society, are created, strengthened and maintained”


Be blessed today as you work around your home!

No comments: