Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Share time

I had visions of blogging every day this week. I almost did not make it today. We are having a sprinkler system put in and our wifi provider marked the wrong spot and our wire got cut. They came out and fixed it this afternoon. This also means I have not had a lot of time to play with the new blogger format. Once again no pictures.
Hmm, we'll just use our imaginations again! Picture kids standing around laughing and surrounded by bubbles and flowers. :)

I really just wanted to share one of my favorite blogs with you today. This lady is so encouraging and I've learned a lot from her. She lives a simple life in Australia along with her husband. She is an older lady full of wisdom!
Down To Earth

I hope you all enjoy her blog as much as I do!

No comments: