Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Remember Christmas?

So, very, very long ago! LOL, I downloaded these pictures and when I decided I had time to blog tonight I thought you all would enjoy them! This is my husband and I on Christmas night. We are going to visit my mom in the hospital and I bought all of us Christmas shirts. This is the only one they had in his size. He's such a good sport. :)
Lily's Christmas dress. Isn't it sweet? She is growing up so much. She now brings me a paper and pen while we are doing school and starts yelling at me, "Schooo, schoo!" I have to write some letters or numbers that she colors or pretends to write. I'm not sure which one. :)
My girls in their sweater dresses. Karly got hers on our Sunday dress shopping expedition and the other girls wanted one as well. I was finished Christmas shopping, but then I saw these adorable dresses at Walmart and asked DH if they could have one more thing. He said sure. They were so excited!
Red and green flannel! You just can't go wrong. :) Look how much they are growing up. My favorite thing right now is watching Adrian, my older boy, with Lily. He is so compassionate and protective of her. He was probably one of my more self centered kids. Lily has shown us a new side to my little boy.
Kelsie is my little mama. She loves helping take care of Lily. She will be 12 in just a few short days. I still can't believe she was 4 when she showed up on my doorstep. This girl is a real blessing. She helped out so much while my mom was in the hospital. Some of you know that my oldest has some issues that mean we can't always trust her with responsibility. Kelsie stepped up and really filled a needed role in our home while I was away so much. A few weeks ago I rewarded her with a shopping trip. It was hard to get her to pick out stuff for herself. I just love her!


Well, that's a little bit about how we spent our Christmas and what the kids are up to! How are you all doing??

1 comment:

Sidney and Holly Williams said...

You're children are beautiful!