Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Back to the Bible

Here we see the many faces of Miss Lily. :) I was trying to get a cute picture of her dress and she just kept making faces. LOL

So I am working on getting back into daily Bible reading. The other day in the shower I was praying (where else would you pray with 6 kids??) and I said that I missed my Bible time. I remembered all the joy I got out of Psalms and decided that's where I needed to start.
I started back in Psalms a couple of days ago. I read about 3 at a time and then have my prayer time. The chapters are usually short and are full of great stuff. It's so refreshing to remember that God is truly with me through it all.
This week has been hard for me. My due date was April 7, Easter weekend. The closer it gets the harder it is for me to just get out of bed in the morning. I should be anticipating a new little blessing this Easter and instead I am trying to make it through the days leading up to it. I so, hoped, I'd be expecting again by now, but so far nothing. I know God has another baby planned for me. I feel it in every fiber of my being.
Getting into Psalms again has been a good thing for me. It's like feeling God's arms around me every morning.
I hope ya'll are being blessed in some way! What book of the Bible leads you to your place of comfort the most?

No comments: